“Theory and Application of A Common Word”
This conference included the following papers:
- Waleed El-Ansary: “The Three Dimensions of Islam and Islamic Environmental Economics”.
- Cinnamon Pinon Carlarne: “Environmentalism as Modern Religion & Climate Change as the Secular Apocalypse: Reassessing the Role of Religion in Environmental Decision-making”.
- Douglas MacLean: “Nature and Christianity”.
- Nicholas Adams: “A Common Word and Human Rights as Minimal Rules”.
- David K. Linnan: “A Common View of Development?”
- Joseph M. Isanga: “The Common Word, Development, and Human Rights: African and Catholic Perspectives”.
- Marsudi Triatmodjo and Abdul Ghofur Anshori: “The Role of Islam in Developing the National Law of the Republic of Indonesia”.
- Father Daniel Madigan: “Mutual Theological Hospitality – Doing theology in the presence of the ‘other’ ”.
- Caner Dagli: “Spirituality and Other Religions: Meditations Upon Some Deeper Dimensions of A Common Word”.
- John Chryssavgis: “Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew and Interfaith Dialogue: Mystical Principles, Practical Initiatives”.
- Joseph Lumbard: “What of the Word is Common?”.
- James Cutsinger: “Disagreeing to Agree: A Christian Response to A Common Word”.