The Future of Christian Theology represents a personal manifesto from one of the world’s leading theologians, exploring the ways Christian theology in the twenty-first century has been, and can now continue to be, both creative and wise.
- Represents an outstanding and engaging account of the task of theology today
- Offers an insightful description of what makes for discerning and creative theology.
- Written from the perspective of decades of experience, and in close dialogue with theologians of other faiths
- Features a strong interfaith and public theology dimension, and a contemporary portrait of the field from the inside
- A hopeful and illuminating search for wisdom and understanding in the increasingly complex religious and secular world of the twenty-first century.